Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rome has lots of street like this. Today I went to the language school (which had moved, but not updated the address on the web site)







Then I walked around the Vatican (round the outside)




And wandered through the square











1



The fork in the road

I caught the guards off guard


They were packing up after something


Then I came to a fork in the road


watched a Roman centurion knock down an old man (not really, but getting the right shot at the wrong time can give the illusion)
Scary Lift in Uncles building











Could it be that there is no greater question in life?

This evening I caught a bus (a very crowded bus) to the main station, then walked to Uncles school where I was interviewed by his English language students.Posted by Picasa

No comments: