Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last night Uncle had me conjugating my verbs, and this morning we explored past, present and future forms of a varity of statements.

Today I bathed and shampoo'd my hair with buble bath, before setting off on my walk. Uncles place is so close to most of the sights it's ridiculous. My first stop was the Plaza Navona .
Then off to the Pantheon; that marble floor I walked on has been walked on by the hoi polloi for over 2000 years



Then off down more back streets (I say back streets, but perhaps here they are main roads?) to the Fontana di Trevi

Which of course is just a few minutes from the Piazza di Spagna (Spaish Steps).


The another little jaunt takes me to the Piazza di Popolo


By now it's nearly 2pm and time for the tastest little lunch I've ever had.
Then ducking through more back streets parallel to the rver Tiber and look; more fountains!


And on my way back throught the Piazza di Navona, I had to stop at one of the many artists and have my caricature captured.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: