Sunday, May 01, 2011

Last Night we went to Carlo & Katya's for a fabulous late dinner and sat around until all hours discussing all sorts of things. Unfortunatly I left the camera behind.

So this morning after breakfast, I proposed to go for a walk back to Carlo's to retrive the camera. Uncle said it was to far but google showed it as round the 3-4 km mark. So I set of with the camcorder in hand and tried to find Carlo's house. With a few wrong turns and the odd alternative route and about an hour under my belt I arrived.
Here's a 5 minute video


With some fresh directions from Carlo I heaeded of towards the monument of Garibaldi. On they way...

I was good and didn't purchase anything!

Instead I purchased a 1.5 litre bottle of water for 19 euro cents!  That's right Australia, you are being ripped of for bottled water.

I then grabbed a panini at a nearby store (sorry i scoffed it before snapping it) and carried on in my quest.

Then I wandered through a park and past more marvelous architecture


Until just down the avenue, there it was...


The views are fantastic and the little old citeron above had brought it's passengers for their wedding photo's






Then time to head home past more staues and fountians.


On the way I stopped in at a barbers shop and with no common languge I secured a hair cut and beard trim for 11 Eur.
Now I look like this

Posted by Picasa

No comments: