Friday, July 01, 2005

The last supper

The last day at Arche was a hectic, rush of Training Grant and finishing off all the last details and remembering what i had forgotton. Lunch was Pizza and beer supplied by Datastor as a prize for our company buying so many Philip monitors during the last month, so under this cover and with beeing so busy I didn't actually provide the traditional afternoon tea. I have spent the last few days fixing all my families pc's and as Roi drove me off to rachels work to give her network the final once over, he placed a notebook on my lap and i installed my Protpack and removed 5 Virii and 13 peices of spyware.... I guess you have to laugh!

Dinner involved a lovely Thai restuarant called Swadee in Ponsonby and although we tried to help, Rachel paid for us all. Roi dropped us off at Ajit's house where we have settled down for our fist night of urban camping as we try to get 6 hours sleep before we wake at 3:30 am to make our 4:15 check in.

No comments: