Sunday, July 03, 2005

Melbourne Town

Somehow I Managed to not only erase my cellphone/pda but also the backup of my contacts on the SD card, so as we drove to Melbourne, I had no way of contacting Ning Qi and I certainly couldn't remember his number. We lunched in Mildura after going to the Mildura COC church which actually isn't in Mildura, but rather in Merbein. As we left we found a really big and well furnished? playground, were we stopped and played.

The journey to Melbourne was enjoyable with long straight roads and enough LRP petrol for the old 'Val', but we didn't arrive until about 9:30 in the evening. I phoned and chatted with Melissa (after phoning Jane and getting Lissies number) and then drove around town looking for a Motel at 11:30 pm. We finally booked into the Victoria and camped for the night.

No comments: