Saturday, May 07, 2011

After doing a big bunch of my home work, I headed out for a little lunch and a walk through the markets on Piazza Campo d Firori (200 meters from home)

Then looking for a book shop, I wandered through Piazza Navona and I had a portrait drawn


The out for a cheap dinner and bumped into so guys from school.  I left them and went to see a Sicilian movie in a nearby cinema.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6327121/i_baci_mai_dati/

When I came out, they were still at the little cafe.  So we sat and talked then moved to a nearby bar, where we were joined by 3 others from school.  Just before midnight 2 of the girls headed home, so I walked one past Navona, Pantheon, Trevi almost to the Spanish Steps; to the metro station. To walk home was to almost walk back to the bar, so I did and took the following photo's on my camera.  I didn't get to bed until after 1am.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be quite a thrill experiencing the Italian lifestyle...although I don't see much 'Vino' or grape vines???

Neil said...

Well, I'm a teetotaller lumped smack bang in the middle of Rome. I've seen plenty of Vino and imbibers but a trip to the countryside is not currently in the plans. Perhaps if I stay here...