Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I had a bit of a late start today, so this is a quick look at uncles front door and the cage lift, that rises through the centre of the stair well

I grabbed a quick bite to yet on the way. I was offered to have it heated, but I declined, but I'm sure, now I've eaten it, that it would have been even nicer if warmed. Oh, and round the back of Piazza Navona, is yet another ruin. Uncles house is right in the thick of this all!

Then I stepped out at lunch time, found a prosciutto roll for an amazing low 1.5 eur and went round the block from school to a park for lunch. There I met up with two of the older ladies in my class and they had gotton a custom made roll at a supermarket and paid only 2.25 eur for 2 rolls (inc cheese).

And this is the way home at 7.30 pm after watching a senior teacher take a class and collecting notes on everything she did. I ended up with 4 pages, but the worksheet, I'll be transposing it to, only has 2 sides...?

The course it getting more intense and I have a little homework tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: